Sunday, March 9, 2008

NEW - Internet Radio Show - "Got Clarity?" with Rebecca Overson

I'm thrilled to announce my new show on Real Coaching Radio Network: "Got Clarity?", making its debut Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at 7pm MST/6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern.

As a Clarity Coach, my work focuses primarily around a profound process of self-inquiry called The Work of Byron Katie. This allows you to transform any personal roadblock into a gift, any struggle into freedom, and any area of confusion into clarity by simply asking four questions.

The format of the "Got Clarity?" Show is totally participatory - I will be guiding callers through this process and helping you gain mastery of this totally remarkable tool. I am thrilled to be able to bring The Work to the world in this format! To tune in, visit Real Coaching Radio Network: www.rcrn.info.

2 comments:

~ One Girl ~ said...

Just wanted you to know I tuned into your show and was so moved! I really loved it and can't wait to tune in next time. Congratulations on this great accomplishment and fulfillment of one of your dreams. And thank you thank you thank you for sharing it with all of us!

GFMouse said...

I look forward to hearing the next show, since I just heard about this from your sis in law.